All-round Mechanic, Machine Construction
"Build machines, install them yourself and then see them work…"
We can tell you how beautiful our technology is, but we prefer to show it to you!
We are regularly looking for All-round Mechanics.
As a machine builder at RoboPharma in Waalwijk, no day is the same; you build in the workshop a machine, think along with a project team about new system solutions or works on location at a customer. The assembly projects are very different, from special machine construction and small automation solutions to large projects for streamlining huge logistics processes. Our customers are not only located in the Netherlands, we operate worldwide. Along with your team, you belong to the heart of our organization, you make everything come true!
As a mechanical engineer, you are technically versatile, and that’s what you like. During one project, you work on brand new installations and at the next project, you face the challenge of making adjustments to improve existing machines. Or you come up with new solutions for machine systems independently. The work changes from mechanical operations such as turning, milling and welding to electrical engineering and work with PCs and peripherals. You are happy to switch to this or you can quickly make your own. Because the wider you can be deployed, the more variety you will have in your work. And showing initiative and thinking along is appreciated!
You mainly work from our location in Waalwijk, but also the installing and maintaining of systems on location at our customers is part of this. That is also possible being abroad. Everything is in consultation with you, of course.
You will work in a close-knit club and together you ensure the best result every time!
- Building assemblies and special machines
- Assemble, test and make mechatronic projects work
- Installing and fine-tuning mechatronic projects
- Resolving (complex) faults
- Providing input and advice to the project engineers
What does RoboPharma offer?
RoboPharma is a fast-growing organization, but we continue to focus on our employees. Your development is our priority. You can count on:
- A full-time or part-time position in an ambitious and innovative company. Because of The different processes and people you work with, not a day is the same.
- A pleasant working environment in which results count, but above all there is respect for each other and a good, warm atmosphere.
- Fun moments with colleagues, such as fresh soup every week in the canteen, the Friday afternoon drinks, annual BBQ and, if you want, a game of table tennis during the break.
- The availability of a smartphone and company clothing.
- A very good pension scheme, a travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance.
- Excellent other terms and conditions of employment, including a salary that matches your work and level of thinking and experience. In addition, we are happy to invest in developing your talents.
- A one-year contract. And if we both like it, then of course, we offer you a permanent contract.
What do we ask?
You have a broad interest in technology who can be used all-round. You like to and are good at coming up with solutions for machine systems and you dare to make decisions. And you do not shy away from taking responsibility for projects. In addition:
- You have a completed MBO+ education in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics or do you have a comparable work and thinking level through work experience.
- You have extensive, relevant work experience and at least 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering.
- You are positive and practical.
- And you have a good command of the Dutch and English languages.
Are you coming to see?
In an informal conversation, we would like to get to know you, discuss your wishes and ensure that you get a good picture of our organization and future colleagues. In addition, of course we show you our beautiful machines!
After that, we would like to see you join us for a day to really get a taste of what the work entails with us and what the atmosphere is like.
Do you want to investigate whether your future lies with RoboPharma?
Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com. Would you rather call, have any questions or would like more information, please call Karin van Roij, 06-30374207.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org