Assembly Employee, Machine Construction
“Here you can develop yourself into an all-round machine builder”
Are you handy and do you see a future for yourself in a broad form of technology? As an assembly employee machine construction, you work within a team of enthusiastic and skilled colleagues on a daily basis on innovative automation solutions. Projects are diverse, from special machine construction and small system solutions to large projects for streamlining huge logistics processes. In addition, sometimes our installations are abroad. How cool is it if you can assemble the installations for this!
You as a mechanical engineer are looking for a future with varied work. You want to develop into someone who is versatile; building machines, working on location at a customer or making a contribution for your project team.
The work varies from mechanical operations such as turning, milling and welding to electrical engineering and work with PCs and peripherals. This you would like to make all your own to become as widely applicable as possible. Showing initiative and thinking along is appreciated!
You work daily at our location in Waalwijk, but in the long run you may be installing and maintaining systems on location at our customers. And this can also be abroad. Everything in consultation with you of course. And you will work in a close-knit club with experienced colleagues from whom you can learn a lot. Build, install and see machines work together. You ensure the best result every time!
- Building assemblies and special machines
- Assembling, testing and making mechatronic projects work
- Installing and fine-tuning mechatronic projects
- Resolving (complex) faults
- Consultation with workshop manager and cooperation with project engineers
What does RoboPharma offer?
RoboPharma is a fast-growing organization, but we continue to focus on our employees. Your development is our priority. You can count on:
- A full-time or part-time position in an ambitious and innovative company. Because of The different processes and people you work with, not a day is the same.
- A pleasant working environment in which results count, but above all, there is respect for each other and a good, warm atmosphere.
- Fun moments with colleagues, such as fresh soup every week in the canteen, the Friday afternoon drinks, annual BBQ and, if you want, a game of table tennis during the break.
- The availability of a smartphone and company clothing.
- A very good pension scheme, a travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance.
- Fine other employment conditions, including a salary that matches your work and level of thinking and experience. In addition, we are happy to invest in developing your talents.
- A one-year contract. And if we both like it, then of course, we offer you a permanent contract.
What do we ask?
You are someone who wants to learn a lot and therefore listens and pays attention. You are handy and have a broad interest in technology. In addition:
- You have a completed MBO training in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or you have a comparable work and thinking level through work experience.
- You have a number of years of experience, for example as an assembly employee or machine builder.
- You are positive and practical.
- And you have a good command of the Dutch and English languages.
But an enthusiastic and inquisitive attitude is the most important thing we ask for!
Are you coming to see?
In an informal conversation, we would like to get to know you, discuss your wishes and ensure that you get a good picture of our organization and future colleagues. In addition, of course we show you our beautiful machines!
After that, we would like to see you join us for a day to really get a taste of what the work entails with us and what the atmosphere is like.
Do you want to investigate whether your future lies with RoboPharma? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you rather call, have any questions or would like more information, please call Karin van Roij, 06-30374207.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com