Business Analyst (32 to 40 hours per week)
Do you get excited about translating customer wishes into software solutions within the pharmaceutical industry? Then we would like to talk to you!
“The software I develop gives patients more attention and better care. Patients are helped faster and fewer medication errors are made.”
As a Business Analyst at RoboPharma in Waalwijk, NL, you are responsible for designing the architecture based on customer demand and further developing the software processes, so that logistics processes in healthcare and in particular pharmacy are streamlined. This ensures greater efficiency within the entire pharmacy chain of prescription dispensing. Your work contributes to that!
As a Business Analyst you are the point of contact for our customers, you listen to them carefully and think along with them. You collect the needs, wishes and requirements, convert these into (new) software solutions and thus provide a basis for further technical elaboration. Together with the Tech leads and Developers, you ensure the creation of appropriate functional and technical designs. You always keep the end user’s process in mind. You monitor progress, include colleagues in your vision and ensure that customer demand is met. You also help the customer with the implementation of the automation solution and you identify any necessary adjustments in a timely manner. You are responsible for the architecture and determine the functional frameworks for design, development, testing and support. You are able to design, manage and further develop architecture and you keep abreast of new technological developments. In this way, you are always working on improving the business processes and the performance of our solutions at the customer. You work closely with colleagues from sales and engineering and you make the connection between business and IT.
What do we offer?
RoboPharma is a fast-growing organization, but we continue to find the attention for our employees important. Your development as a person and professional is our top priority. In addition, you can count on:
- A full-time or part-time position in an ambitious and innovative company. Because of the different processes and people you work with, no day is the same.
- A pleasant working environment in which results count, but above all where there is respect for each other and a good, warm atmosphere.
- Fun moments with colleagues, such as fresh soup every week in the canteen, Friday afternoon drinks, annual BBQ and, if you want, a game of table tennis during the break.
- Possibility of flexible working hours and partially working from home (in consultation).
- Projects to automate business processes and control mechatronics. Tangible applications that are close to users.
- Working with leading national and international Healthcare companies that are at the forefront of technical innovation.
- The availability of company resources, such as a laptop and smartphone.
- A very good pension scheme, a travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance.
- Excellent other employment conditions, including a salary that matches your work and thinking level and experience. We also like to invest in developing your talents.
- One-year contract. Do you like it on both sides? Then we offer you a permanent position.
What do we ask?
You are an expert in logistics processes and like to delve deeply into the matter. You inspire your colleagues and create support through your professional knowledge and enthusiasm. You are flexible, open minded and have strong communication skills.
- You have a relevant completed HBO or university education.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in designing and maintaining architecture.
- You have a broad technical background in .NET (Core) and things like MSSQL, OO programming, Web API, Microservices, version management and security do not deter you.
- You have experience with customer contact, developing business processes and experience within technical project environments.
- In addition, you have a very good command of both the Dutch and English language.
RoboPharma is known for innovative, customer-oriented systems and service in the field of pharmacy automation in particular. We are the market leader in the Netherlands and are successfully expanding in other parts of the world. The products distinguish themselves on accuracy, speed and reliability. RoboPharma is part of Capsa Healthcare from Portland USA, an international, dynamic and growing organization.
Are you coming in to see us?
In an informal conversation, we would like to get to know you, discuss your wishes and ensure that you get a good picture of our organization and future colleagues. In addition, of course we show you our beautiful machines! After that, we would like to see you join us for a day to get a taste of what the work entails and what the atmosphere is like.
Do you want to investigate whether your future lies with RoboPharma? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like more information, please call Karin van Roij, 06-30374207.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org