Functional Application Manager ERP (SyteLine), 32 to 40 hours a week
Do you think in terms of solutions and do you know a lot about ERP? Are you an experienced Application Manager who can guide our organization in the transition to a new ERP system and then expand the tasks to support the American parent company?
Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As an ERP Professional at RoboPharma in Waalwijk, you are responsible for everything related to ERP; the further ERP implementation, documentation, training, advice to and enthusiasm of the employees.
You ensure that everyone makes optimal use of the ERP possibilities!
You, as Functional application manager ERP at RoboPharma, are the point of contact for SyteLine for the entire organization. You supervise the implementation and are closely involved in the design and improvement of the primary processes; supply chain management, production, inventory management, projects, purchasing, sales and logistics. You advise your colleagues about the possibilities of the system. You understand what they need and creatively translate this into solutions. This way you ensure that ERP supports the business processes properly and there is a connection between the departments. And the moment SyteLine is well integrated into the organization in Waalwijk, you also take on the support of colleagues at Capsa Healthcare. You work closely with the IT manager and you can contact an external party in the US for SyteLine support.
A responsible and valuable job!
- Understanding and documenting business processes and requirements
- Providing workshops and training for (new) employees
- Signaling differences between the possibilities of the system and the wishes and requirements of colleagues and proposing solutions
- Translating the wishes and requirements into ERP configurations
- Identify and coordinate data conversions and interfaces
- Perform user testing and acceptance
- Support and solve ERP issues
What do we offer?
RoboPharma is a fast-growing organization, but we continue to find the attention for our employees important. Your development as a person and employee is our priority. In addition, you can count on:
- An independent and versatile function in an ambitious and innovative company. Because of the different processes and people you work with, no two days are the same
- A pleasant working environment in which results count, but where there is above all respect for each other and a good, warm atmosphere
- Fun moments with colleagues, such as fresh soup in the canteen every week, the Friday afternoon drink, the annual BBQ and, if you want, a game of table tennis during the break!
- Possibility of flexible working hours and to partially work from home (in consultation)
- Access to a laptop and smartphone
- A good pension scheme, travel allowance and an 8% holiday allowance
- Excellent other terms of employment, including a salary that matches your level of work and thinking level and experience. In addition, we are happy to invest in developing your talents
- One year contract. Does it work well on both sides? Then we offer you a permanent appointment
What do we ask?
You are someone with persuasiveness and an interest in business processes. You are a strong communicator, a good listener and you explain things calmly. In addition:
- You have a completed HBO education (e.g. Computer Science or Business Administration) or you have a comparable working and thinking level due to work experience
- You are willing to travel to the US on a regular basis (1 to 2 times a year) and possibly small trips to the UK
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience. Experience in the manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- And you have also experience working with ERP software. Experience with SyteLine (Projects module) is strongly preferred, but experience with other ERP systems may also be appropriate
- Do you have experience with projects aimed at process improvement or implementing ERP? Do you have knowledge of the Dutch tax and financial requirements? Then that’s a bonus!
- And finally, you have an excellent command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
In two informal meetings we discuss your wishes and the possibilities and we ensure that you get a good picture of the position, organization and future colleagues. After that, we are happy to invest in an assessment in which an external specialist looks at how well you suit us. This assessment is for you and forms the basis for your further career development. You will be supported in our organization by your internal manager and an external, professional coach.
Do you want to investigate whether your future lies with RoboPharma?
Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to call Karin van Roij, 06-30374207.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org