Human Resources Manager (32 to 40 hours per week)
Do you get energy from motivating and inspiring people and do you enjoy working in a technical environment? Do you have the skills to facilitate and support board and management in such a way that human resources management is further integrated and professionalized in the organization? Then you are the bold and connecting HR Manager we are looking for to strengthen our organization!
As an HR Manager at RoboPharma in Waalwijk, there are great opportunities to contribute to the growth of the organization. The basis of HR has been laid and you will have the opportunity to further professionalize this into a modern HR policy. In this position you act as the team leader of the HR department. With the other team leaders of the organization, you form the management team of RoboPharma Netherlands and the UK team. You manage the HR employee and the recruiter and you cooperate yourself and you help the employees, department and the organization in the professionalization process that we are going through. In addition to integrating and modernizing the various HR processes, you are the connecting factor that attaches great importance to participation. Clear and pleasant communication, both orally and in writing, is a quality that you like to use.
The core activities include all activities relating to the inflow, throughput and outflow of personnel. In this versatile position you are responsible for your team and for matters such as working conditions, development and training, induction programs for new employees, pension and insurance, legal affairs, employment contracts, main goals and job descriptions, illness and absenteeism, assessment and rewards, sustainable employability, trends and developments, improving work processes, recruitment and supervising knowledge workers. In addition to good internal cooperation, you have frequent contact with the HR manager of Capsa Healthcare, our parent company, to streamline processes where useful and realistic.
What do we offer?
- An independent, versatile and responsible position in an ambitious and innovative company with excellent opportunities to further develop yourself.
- A pleasant working environment in which results count, but above all there is respect for each other and a good, warm atmosphere.
- Fun moments with colleagues, such as fresh soup in the canteen every week, the Friday afternoon drinks, annual BBQ and, if you want, a game of table tennis during a break.
- Access to a laptop and smartphone.
- A good pension scheme, a travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance.
- Excellent other terms and conditions of employment, including a salary that matches your work and level of thinking and experience. In addition, we like to invest in developing your talents.
- An annual contract with the intention of conversion to an indefinite period.
What do we ask?
You are an HR Manager who remains firmly in her/his shoes even in complex situations. You bring positive energy and you know how to motivate people and connect teams. In addition:
- You have an HBO work and thinking level, preferably a completed HBO Human Resources training
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience? Experience within a technical
- organization is a plus.
- You have very good social and communication skills.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.
RoboPharma is known for innovative, customer-oriented systems and service in the field of pharmacy automation in particular. We are the market leader in the Netherlands and are successfully expanding in other parts of the world. The products distinguish themselves on accuracy, speed and reliability. RoboPharma is part of Capsa Healthcare from Columbus, Ohio, USA, an international, dynamic and growing organization.
Procedure, assessment, and coaching
Do you also strive for a sustainable employment relationship and personal development? In two meetings we discuss your wishes and the possibilities and we ensure that you get a good picture of the position, organization and future colleagues. After that, we are happy to invest in an assessment in which an external specialist can see how well you fit in with us. This assessment is for you and forms the basis for your further career development. You will be supported in our organization by your internal manager and an external, professional coach.
Do you want to investigate whether your future lies with RoboPharma? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or would like more information, please call Karin van Roij, 06-30374207.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com