To process an application, RoboPharma only needs some information from you. With this privacy statement we want you know what data we request, what we subsequently do with it, and how long we keep the data.
What information do we process?
On the RoboPharma website you will find all current vacancies. If you have seen an interesting vacancy and you want to apply, click on the button ‘Apply for job’. You can then email us your application letter and CV. We do not impose any special conditions on the content of the application letter and CV, but we ask that you do not enter any medical or criminal data.
The HR department (specifically: Recruitment) will receive your application letter and CV. Immediately after sending the application, you will receive a confirmation email.
RoboPharma will use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- We will have to process the application. Your application will be forwarded to the responsible manager who posted the vacancy.
- Does your application not fully match the specified profile, but are your details interesting? Then we would like to keep your application data in file, with permission of course. If a vacancy is posted in the future for which we believe you are eligible, we can approach you quickly and easily. After that, the data will be removed from the database. Do you want to have the data removed immediately? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our colleagues from Recruitment will ensure that the data is deleted.
- The data can be used to compile anonymised statistical data. Consider, for example, the number of applicants for each vacancy and the turnover rate of vacancies.
- We can also use data to adjust and improve the recruitment and selection process.
Protection of data
RoboPharma has taken measures to protect your data, namely:
- The data is processed in a proper and careful manner and in accordance with the law.
- RoboPharma has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. If you are not sure whether a message is from RoboPharma or if you, as an expert, have a comment regarding security, please email email@example.com. If necessary, we will inform the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
See https://robopharma.com/privacy-policy/. You will find general information about how we handle a candidate’s privacy. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will answer questions as soon as possible.