Senior Software Engineer (Full or Part Time)
Senior Software Engineer (Full or Part Time)
Are you a Senior Software developer who gets energy from software development and contact with customers and colleagues? Then we would like to talk to you!
“The software I develop gives patients more attention and better care. Patients are helped faster and fewer medication errors are made.”
As a Senior Software Engineer you work with clients and colleagues on medium and large software projects. You listen and ask the right questions. You map out the existing organization, software landscape, processes, data, existing ideas, project objectives, desired phasing, and other insights. You analyze, consult and work out plans. You give enthusiastic and convincing presentations.
Together with Software, Sales and Engineering, you work on strategy, analyzing data, developing and presenting advice, proposals, plans, required hours, business cases, and planning. You make functional designs and technical designs and transfer these to the Developers. You support your team in the execution and implementation and you communicate with customers. You guarantee quality and confidentiality, identify risks and limit them to an acceptable level. You generate new “Identified Business” for existing relationships and follow up on them. You transfer know-how to colleagues and ensure that they perform better.
What do we offer?
- A full-time or part-time position in a young, ambitious and innovative company. Due to the different processes and people you work with, no day is the same.
- An informal, no-nonsense work environment where results count, but above all where there is also respect for each other and a collaborative atmosphere.
- Work with leading national and international healthcare companies who are at the forefront of technical innovation.
- A company that continuously strives for efficiency for customers through smarter software development.
- Tangible applications that are close to users. Software for automation of business processes and control of mechatronics.
- Excellent employment conditions, including a salary that matches your working and thinking level and experience, and good secondary employment conditions. Besides that, we also like to invest in developing your talents.
- You work at our facility in Waalwijk, The Netherlands, with the possibility of working from a customer location or from home.
What do we ask?
For this vacancy, we are looking for candidates with a completed HBO or university education in Software Engineering or comparable work and thinking level in software development through work experience. You also have knowledge of and experience with object-oriented design & development, Relational Databases, SQL, and version management. You work independently in C#.NET with techniques such as WPF, WCF, ORM, LINQ, and Microservices.
Knowledge of and experience with the following is an advantage; Read UML, Serial Communication, Nhibernate, JSON/Rest, SOAP XML, Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, Visual Studio.
- You are analytical and problem-solving.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You preferably have several years of work experience as a senior software engineer.
- You have a good command of Dutch and English.
- You like to travel briefly abroad a few times a month and you like to receive visitors at the office to talk about software development.
RoboPharma is a Dutch company active in the development, implementation, maintenance and evolution of software solutions for logistics processes in healthcare, especially in pharmacy chains. Since 2004, we have been the market leader in pharmacy automation in the Netherlands. Extensive knowledge and experience has been gained in streamlining complex processes in the healthcare sector with hardware and software solutions. RoboPharma is automation from Capsa Healthcare based in Columbus, Ohio, USA, an international, dynamic and growing company.
Our software department of approximately 15 employees consists of an interesting diversity of people in age, experience, education, personal interests, and background. Together we share a passion for software development!
Procedure, assessment, and coaching
Do you also strive for a sustainable employment relationship and personal development?
In two (video) meetings, we discuss your wishes and the possibilities and we ensure that you get a good picture of the position, organization, and colleagues. We are then happy to invest in an assessment in which an external specialist can see how well you fit in with us. This assessment is for you and forms the basis for your further career development. You will be supported in our organization by your internal manager and an external, professional coach.
Do you want to investigate RoboPharma? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or would like more information, please call Karin van Roij, 06-30374207.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.