Software Engineer (Full time or part time)
Software Engineer (Full or Part Time)
“The software I develop gives patients more attention and better care. Patients are helped faster and fewer medication errors are made.”
In software development with RoboPharma in Waalwijk, The Netherlands, you work in project teams on improvements to applications for our automation. Your efforts help streamline logistics processes. As a result, for example, pharmacists spend less time collecting the correct prescriptions and more time attending to patients.
As a software engineer, you sometimes commit to a project for a new customer where the software still has to be linked to the new automation. Other times you work on improving and developing software components in installations in operation at existing customers. You process a high amount of data that needs to be properly processed in systems and outdated codes that need to be improved. You consult within the team, but you also work independently. You are involved in implementation as well as testing and documentation, in maintenance and development. You receive freedom to develop strong software and to keep learning yourself. Management listens to your own preferences for work. Together with the team, you ensure a good completion of the project.
What do we offer?
RoboPharma is a fast-growing organization, but we continue to attend to our employees. Your development as a person and developer is our top priority. In addition, you can count on:
- A full-time or part-time position in a young, innovative company. Due to the different processes and people you work with, no day is the same.
- An informal, no-nonsense work environment where results count, but above all where there is also respect for each other and a collaborative atmosphere.
- Possibility of flexible working hours and partially working from home (in consultation).
- Tangible applications that are close to users. Software for automation of business processes and control of mechatronics.
- Working with leading national and international healthcare companies.
- A very good pension scheme, a travel allowance, 8% holiday allowance, laptop and smartphone.
- Excellent other employment conditions, including a salary that matches your work and thinking level and experience.
- An annual contract with the intention of conversion to an indefinite period.
What do we ask?
You work well independently, like to document, work in a structured way, and like to keep going until you (with colleagues) have solved a problem. In addition:
- You have a completed HBO or university education in software engineering or through comparable work experience and thinking level in software engineering.
- You have extensive experience as a Software Developer. You have knowledge of and experience with object-oriented design & development, Relational Databases, SQL and version control. You work independently in C#.NET with techniques such as WPF, WCF, ORM, LINQ and Microservices.
- You have a good command of Dutch and English.
- Preferred: experience with UML reading, Serial communication, Nhibernate, JSON/Rest, SOAP XML, Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes and Visual Studio.
RoboPharma is a Dutch company active in the development, implementation, maintenance and evolution of software solutions for logistics processes in healthcare, especially in pharmacy chains. Since 2004, we have been the market leader in the field of pharmacy automation in the Netherlands. Extensive knowledge and experience has been gained in streamlining complex processes in the healthcare sector with hardware and software solutions. RoboPharma is automation by Capsa Healthcare based in Columbus, Ohio, USA, an international, dynamic and growing company.
Our software department of approximately 15 members employs divrse in age, experience, education, personal interests and background. With us, you can really be yourself. And one thing is certain; together we share a passion for software development!
Procedure, assessment and coaching
Do you also strive for a sustainable employment relationship and personal development?
In two (video) meetings, we discuss your wishes and the possibilities and we ensure that you get a good picture of the position, organization and future colleagues. We are then happy to invest in an assessment in which an external specialist can see how well you fit in with us. This assessment is for you and forms the basis for your further career development. You will be supported in our organization by your internal manager and an external, professional coach.
Do you want to investigate whether your future lies with RoboPharma? Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like more information, please call Karin van Roij, 06-30374207.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.